These Are Porsche's Five Most Iconic Motorsport Competitors of All Time
Racer Derek Bell talks about Porsche's most famous race cars.
Porsche has a long distinguished motorsport history, both with production cars and with models built for the single purpose of winning races. There are so many different cars that Porsche has raced over the years, but here is a look at the five most iconic of those cars.
And who better to present these cars than Derek Bell, who became the most successful British driver in LeMans history behind the wheel of some of these Porsches. But these cars aren't limited to LeMans in their victorious racing heritage.
- RELATED2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS Revealed: 520 HP, Zero to 60 in Three SecondsIt's the most powerful naturally aspirated 911 of them all ... and it revs to 9,000 RPM.READ NOW
- RELATEDPorsche Will Keep the 911 GT3 Naturally Aspirated for 'as Long as We Can'Contrary to previous reports, Porsche's rear-engined track star will also continue to come with a manual transmission.READ NOW
- RELATEDTake a Look Inside Porsche Tuner BBi AutosportGears and Gasoline sits down with Betim Berisha to get an inside look of BBi Autosport.READ NOW
- RELATEDPorsche 911 Next Gen: Autonomous Tech Out, Electric Power a PossibilityThe 911's chief engineer talks tech for the new 992 generation sports car.READ NOW
- RELATEDPorsche Is Trying to Convince Enthusiasts to Like Electric CarsCan someone who loves cars truly enjoy an EV? Porsche thinks so.READ NOW