Now You Can Be The Proud Owner of A 472 Horsepower Mustang RTR
Based off Vaughn Gitten Jr.'s drift car, these Mustangs are begging to shred tires.
Available with two specifications, Spec 1 and Spec 2, the Mustang RTR takes your factory Mustang and transforms it into a mean tire-eating machine. The great part about the RTR is that the build uses Ford Performance parts and thus does not void the warranty. Plus, the Mustang RTR can be ordered and delivered directly to a participating Ford dealership.
Spec 1 includes strictly cosmetic upgrades with new diffusers, side skirts, wing and other goodies to give the Mustang RTR a mean look. If buyers want to take their Mustang to the next level, they can opt for Spec 2, where performance parts come into play. Spec 2 includes 2-way dampers, axle-back exhaust, a Ford Performance tune, upgraded sway bars, 20 inch Tech 7 wheels and more. If the donor mustang is the 5.0-liter V8, owners can expect horsepower ratings to jump from 435 horsepower to 472 horsepower and if the donor Mustang is the 2.3-liter EcoBoost four-cylinder, they can expect a jump from 310 horsepower to 345 horsepower. Neither increase is too drastic, but between the tune, new exhaust note and aggressive look, the RTR is a great package.
If owners decide their donor Mustang will be bare-bones, they can get the whole V8 Spec 2 package for $42,000 or $35,000 for the EcoBoost Spec 2 package.
- RELATEDFord Performance Kit Ratchets EcoBoost Mustang Torque Up to V8 LevelsBest of all, it only adds $699 onto the tab.READ NOW
- RELATEDYour 2018 Ford Mustang GT Exhaust Note Ringtone Is HereYou can now be alerted of phone calls by the sound of a revving and accelerating American V8.READ NOW
- RELATEDLeaked 2018 Ford Mustang GT Video Reveals One Squinty Muscle CarMid-life cycle refresh brings a somewhat disheartened-looking face to America's favorite sports coupe.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Vaughn Gittin Jr. Drift Over Half a Mile in His 750-HP Ford MustangGittin 'er done.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Chelsea DeNofa Drift 1,000-HP Ford MustangsBoth Ford Mustang RTRs will compete in the 2017 Formula DRIFT season.READ NOW