Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Set to Debut at New York Auto Show
FCA is doubling down at NYIAS with the Trackhawk and the Dodge Challenger Demon.
What kind of idiot would argue against stuffing more power into the Jeep Grand Cherokee? Rather than pacing out debuts, Fiat Chrysler is planning to reveal the Dodge Challenger Demon as well as the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk at the 2017 New York Auto Show.
We already know what the Trackhawk looks and sounds like, FCA has not commented on the horsepower rating. Of course we would love to have all 707-hp in the Dodge Hellcats, concerns have been raised about whether or not the Jeep’s AWD drivetrain can handle that power. However, regardless of the final numbers, there will still be a whining 6.2-liter supercharged V8 under the hood.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Will Have 6.2L Supercharged V8
Many speculate about the power rating, as well has how it will be delivered. But come April, the truth will out. The number people don’t seem too concerned about is the price tag, but since the Dodge Challenger Hellcat goes for around $70,000, you can expect the Trackhawk to slightly pricier.
- RELATEDHellcat-Powered Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Won’t Replace the Current SRT JeepYou’ll still have a choice between supercharged and naturally-aspirated Hemis.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Grand Cherokee Trackhawk and Some New Maseratis: The Evening RushPlus, the perfect Patagonia polo and beer from Rushing Duck Brewing Co.READ NOW
- RELATEDHellcat-Powered Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Caught Nearly NakedSpy shots show the SUV appears almost ready for production.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch This Hennessey Camaro ZL1 Whip a Dodge Challenger Hellcat in a RaceJohn Hennessey's back at it again, upping the already-potent Camaro ZL1 with a handful of performance upgrades.READ NOW
- RELATEDDodge Challenger Demon Almost Certainly Packs a Hellcat V8It's not the first Dodge Challenger to use forced induction...but this is the first time Mopar has quoted Metallica in a press release, as far as we know.READ NOW