Ram Shows Off Two Colorful Pickup Trucks Ahead of New York Auto Show
The Ram 1500 Rebel Blue Streak and Ram 1500 Sublime Sport are far from discrete.
The Ram 1500 has never been known as a discrete truck. Still, the brand felt they needed to take it up a notch with two new special editions, the Ram 1500 Sublime Sport and the Ram 1500 Rebel Blue Streak. Both wear extremely bright variations of common Ram 1500 trims—and as such, neither vehicle will blend in among traffic.
The Ram 1500 Sublime Sport has a green monochromatic paint job with a body-color grill and black badging. The vehicle also comes equipped with black 22-inch wheels, lime green interior stitching, lime green Ram embroidery and even sport mesh seats. Pricing for the Ram 1500 Sublime Sport starts at $45,740.
Directing your attention to the slightly more modest Ram 1500 Rebel Blue Streak, customers can expect to get a jazzed up version of the already aggressive Rebel. With a bright blue paint job, black decals black performance hood and an optional push bar, owners can get a mean looking off-roader. The Ram 1500 Rebel Blue Streak comes with an all-black interior that incorporates small blue accents throughout the cabin. Pricing on the Ram 1500 Rebel Blue Streak starts at $45,095.
- RELATEDFederal Safety Regulators Look Into Alleged Rollaway Problems with Ram 1500s, Dodge DurangosThe rotary-dial shifter may be to blame.READ NOW
- RELATEDWill the Jeep Wrangler Pickup Be Built On a Ram Frame?An FCA expert hypothesizes that the carmaker could have big plans for the Jeep pickup...in more ways than one.READ NOW
- RELATEDCritics’ Notebook: 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Crew CabHave truck, will donut.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 2017 Ford F-250 Is the Perfect Workhorse for First RespondersEquipped with a 6.7-liter Powerstroke V8 and reinforced frame, the F-250 is a perfect fit for emergency services crews.READ NOW
- RELATEDHauling Nearly Two Tons In a Plush Ford F-250 PickupWhile getting a seat massage and toasting my hands on a leather-wrapped steering wheel.READ NOW