We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn more ›
Picture this scene. You're at the junkyard. You've found the car you were looking for and it has EVERYTHING you need. Seats, body panels, accessories, and even that new motor you've been waiting for. But your friends all have work. You're by yourself. And the forklift driver is out to lunch. What are you going to do? Well, if you had this awesome Landworks powered utility cart, you'd be on your way to the counter already!
What this is exactly is a battery-powered utility cart, or essentially a powered wheelbarrow. It has a 500-pound payload capacity, along with a 1,000-pound towing capacity, meaning you could load it up to the gills with all the parts you need and get moving quickly without any real strenuous effort on your part. And best of all, it's currently $220 off its regularly listed price! That's a screaming deal.
With either of these, you'll never strain your back trying to carry a K20 engine out to your truck again!
The Drive and its partners may earn a commission if you purchase a product through one of our links. Read more.
More From The Drive
- Speaking of base-trim, there's a new delivery van in town (unless you live in the U.S., that is)
- Lordstown Motors is actually making trucks, but it also recently had to recall nearly every one that it built last year
- Good news if you've been waiting to buy a car: discounts are predicted to return this year
- Have some extra cash? Buy this "CASH" vanity plate for a cool $2 million
- Say goodbye to fingerprint smudges, GM has patented a self-cleaning touchscreen