Drive Wire: Hennessey Performance Selling Six-Wheeled Ford F-150 Raptor for $295,000
In case the regular Raptor somehow wasn't tough enough.
Hey there. Will Sabel Courtney here for Drive Wire on The Drive.
Texas-based Hennessey Performance, long known for its souped-up versions of American muscle and sports cars, has revealed its latest creation: a three-axle, six-wheel-drive version of the twenty-seventeen Ford F-150 Raptor that it’s calling the VelociRaptor 6-by-6.
The Hennessey VelociRaptor 6-by-6 comes with an upgraded Fox suspension, new off-road-ready wheels and tires, a roll bar, LED lighting, new bumpers—and of course, those extra wheels hanging off the back end.
If that’s not enough to make your Ford stand out, Hennessey also offer a turbo upgrade package that bumps the Raptor’s stock output of 450 horsepower up to more than 600 ponies.
But these mods don’t come cheap. The VelociRaptor 6-by-6 starts at $295,000, and the 600-horsepower power upgrade adds an additional $22,500 on top. And of course, Hennessey will add other options, such as upgraded brakes, a nicer interior, and even armor packages for a few dollars more.
That’s it for Drive Wire. I’m Will Sabel Courtney; thanks for watching, and please check out The Drive for more on the latest and greatest from the world of automobiles and transportation.
- RELATEDHennessey Challenger Hellcat Makes 1,032 Twincharged HorsepowerYo dawg, we heard you like wheelspin.READ NOW
- RELATEDHennessey Cranks Up the Focus RS and the Transformers 5 Fleet Makes Its Debut: The Evening RushPlus, Rogue Fitness wants you to squat more and The Grrowler wants to keep your dog hydrated.READ NOW
- RELATEDHennessey Supercharges the Mustang Shelby GT350Think natural-aspiration is for suckers? John Hennessey agrees. Here's his 800-horsepower argument-ender.READ NOW
- RELATEDHennessey's 804hp Mustang and the Gorgeous BMW 4-Series Gran Coupe: The Evening RushPlus, a portable pizza oven by BioLite and great New England beer from Kelsen Brewing Company.READ NOW
- RELATEDAriel's Offroader and Hennessey's 1000-hp Corvette: The Evening RushPlus, the ultimate action cam and patriotic swim trunks from Chubbies.READ NOW