We start the day with Jaguar and what we believe to be the new E-Pace. Expected to slot below the F-Pace crossover, this electric SUV was recently spotted in cold-weather testing, and although the test mule appears to be sporting Land Rover Evoque bodywork, the E-Pace will likely have its own aluminum structure and share styling cues with the F-Pace. In any case, we applaud Jaguar-Land Rover’s attempts to domesticate lightning and look forward to seeing the finished product.
- RELATEDMight Jaguar F-Pace Go Electric?SUV could get big wattage, report suggests.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Jaguar Enters Formula-EREAD NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Jaguar Plans to Cut $7 Billion in 2016READ NOW
- RELATEDDavid Bowie’s Alien Influence on JaguarCarmaker's design chief on the man who fell to Earth.READ NOW
- RELATEDNaked Jaguar D-type is the Best Jaguar D-typeDrink in the details.READ NOW