Check Out This Great Astronaut-Themed Tesla Model X Commercial
Tesla is essentially a rocket so it is only natural it would draw the attention of Astronauts.
Tesla is without a doubt one of the more creative automotive brands currently on the market. With that in mind, they deserve a creative commercial with all the right amounts of artistic angles, comedy, and optimistic outlook. The video below was submitted by Everyday Astronaut to Tesla for the Project Loveday video contest.
The Drive understands there are a lot of talented videographers and directors out there but boy is this video going to be hard to beat. Director Tim Dodd and Director of Photography Neal Johnson clearly put a lot of time behind the filming of this commercial. The general premise is the astronaut misses space and the thrill as he rolls through the daily chores of life. Towards the end of the commercial the astronaut approaches the Tesla Model X and his joy is restored. The commercial is called "Spaceships. For Earth," and the futuristic design accompanied with EV technology makes the Tesla Model X the perfect vehicle (well, maybe Corvettes would work better).
- RELATEDCrashed Tesla Model X Owner Trapped by Falcon Doors, Asking for $1.1 MillionTesla says the electric crossover crashed at high-speed and is refusing to pay.READ NOW
- RELATEDTesla Reintroduces Automatic Emergency Braking To Model S, Model XAfter a poor rating from Consumer Reports, the automaker revives the technology.READ NOW
- RELATEDTesla Model S, Model X Lose Top Consumer Reports Rating Over Lack of Automatic BrakingCR lowered the ratings of the Tesla models because Tesla has not enabled an autonomous stopping feature on newer cars.READ NOW
- RELATEDTesla Delivered a Record 25,021 Cars Last Quarter, But Still Lost MoneyTesla says it set a delivery record in the first piece of 2017, but the company still has many unfulfilled goals.READ NOW
- RELATEDElon Musk Believes Tesla Ride Sharing Will Be Cheaper Than Public TransportationBillionaire CEO Elon Musk talks about Tesla ride sharing and its potential to cost less than riding the bus.READ NOW