Lamborghini Displays Trio of Sexy Custom Supercars During Monterey Car Week
This rare collection of special edition Lambos were quite a sight at Pebble Beach.
California's Monterey Car Week might have ended on Sunday, but it's the event that keeps on giving. While rich collectors meticulously cleaned their seven-figure Ferraris in preparation for the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, elite manufacturers scrambled to debut their newest cars in front of some of the wealthiest car nerds on the planet. Automobili Lamborghini was well-prepared this year, showcasing three of its best new supercars with the "Ad Personam for Pebble beach" trim, designed specifically for the event and tailored to each car. Lamborghini also let guests test drive some of its current lineup at The Quail: A Motorsports Gathering on Friday, where its special edition models were displayed.
The Huracan RWD Spyder may not have been the star of the show, but it was a stunner nonetheless. The drop-top Huracan was wrapped in Grigio Astarte Silver and coupled with a Nero Ade brown leather interior and black Giano wheels, making it stand out amongst its more expensive brethren.
The brand-new Aventador S was also on display in bright Arancio Xanto orange with the same interior as the RWD Huracan—although this car was equipped with far more Alcantara throughout. The Aventador's unique trim featured titanium Dianthus wheels and lots of carbon fiber on the exterior, giving it the beefy look that a proper flagship Lamborghini should have.
Lamborghini's best-in-show, however, was the Nurburgring-taming Huracan Performante cloaked in Verde Hydra dark green. This example was equipped with the Style package—marked with bronze accents on the exterior and steering wheel, plus Alcantara sprinkled throughout the Nero Cosmus interior. The Performante was displayed alongside some of the wild cars on the Pebble Beach Concept Lawn on Sunday.
Check out all the wild Lambos in the photo gallery below.
- RELATEDLamborghini Centenario, Aventador S to Make Appearances at Goodwood Festival of SpeedLambo shows off its best cars at Goodwood, and features its Ad Personam programREAD NOW
- RELATEDFirst Bugatti Chiron in the US Delivered to Owner at Pebble BeachWe couldn't think of a more fitting location to deliver a $3 million supercar.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet Floats Into Pebble BeachThe ocean-sized convertible concept has us dreaming of a new Maybach—one that's not a trendy, hulking SUV.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch the Only Koenigsegg Regera in America Head to Pebble BeachChristian von Koenigsegg is also reported to be milling about at the Koenigsegg rally.READ NOW
- RELATEDDon't Come to Pebble Beach Without Buying this Ultra-Rare Lamborghini Diablo GTRYou can't go wrong with a 1-of-30, race-ready Lambo.READ NOW