Deadpool Has a Motorcycle Fetish
Then again, if you had Ryan Reynolds’ Triumph café racer, you’d be in touching it, too.
As if his millions of dollars, ridiculously attractive face and long history of nailing down some of the most gorgeous women on the planet (and Alanis Morissette, too) weren’t reason enough, here’s another reason to hate Ryan Reynolds: His new Triumph café racer.
Reynolds, like many of us, is a bit of a bike guy. “I feel, one hundred percent, that there’s a spiritual connection to riding a bike. You are, in essence, meditating,” he says in director Bryan Rowland’s new short video, Invite The Unexpected, which documents master bike builder Dustin Kott of Kott Motorcycles’ efforts to convert the actor’s Triumph Thruxton into a stripped-down backroad blaster of a bike. “You can’t do anything on the bike, except ride, and breathe.”
Unlike many of us, however, Reynolds has the kind of fiscal flexibility to make his dreams a reality. “I’m always on the café racer kinda sites, always checking out builders, but there aren’t a lot of builders with that special thing, y’know?” he says. “And Dustin Kott is, to me, the guy that exemplifies that.”
And while you may never know what it’s like to have Scarlett Johannson sext you, unless you look at those leaked nude photos of her, which you’d totally never do because it’s an egregious invasion of her privacy, some of Rowland’s shots of Reynolds’ brown beauty of a café racer are nearly as sexy.
Or so we assume. Because we’d never look at those pictures either
- RELATED10 Killer Classic Motorcycles Under $10,000Small prices, huge upside.READ NOW
- RELATEDIndian Motorcycles Announces New Scout, Return to Flat-Track RacingA new entry-level Scout, and the return of a legend.READ NOW
- RELATEDAMA Motorcycle Racing’s Harley HeroJay Springsteen made it look easy.READ NOW
- RELATEDBarn Find Unearths Rare British Motorcycle TreasuresLong-lost trove of Brough Superiors will be worth a fortune at auction.READ NOW
- RELATEDDarth Putin Would Ride This Star Wars Themed Russian MotorcycleMay the Force (and two very trusting friends) be with you.READ NOW