Brighten Up Your Labor Day With This 707-HP Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Mega-Gallery
51 awesome pictures of what's soon to be your favorite American SUV.
The long Labor Day weekend comes packed with significance here in America. It's a celebration of the nation's labor movement leaders, who fought for equality and the rights of working men and women. It's the final holiday weekend of the summer, one last three-day chance to vacation, hang with friends, or road trip across the nation's highways and bywayswhile the weather is still warm enough almost everywhere to wear a T-shirt and shorts. And for the automotive industry, it's the last opportunity to let your mind go limp and relax before the annual cycle of auto shows and new model introductions kicks back up into high gear (no pun intended).
So, in honor of all of these facts, we at The Drive have put together a big ol' photo gallery of one of the most hotly-anticipated American vehicles that's reaching showroom in the very near future: the 707-horsepower, Hellcat-powered Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk. Fiat Chrysler began accepting orders for the track-slaying Jeep (which is a phrase we never thought we'd be writing, but these are the times we live in) on August 10th, which means the first people to lay their money down are likely spending their Labor Day with their minds constantly distracted by thoughts of blasting from 0 to 60 in less than four seconds in a bone-stock Grand Cherokee.
Whether you're on the list or not, though, you can certainly delight in ogling this gallery of 51 pictures of Jeep's new flagship performance machine. And if you can't find your new computer wallpaper amongst these pictures...well, you're not trying very hard.
- RELATED2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Starts at $85,900Jeep claims this Hellcat-engined monstrosity is the quickest SUV ever made.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Is 707-HP of All-Wheel-Drive Hellcat SUVIt launches from standstill to 60 MPH in 3.5 seconds.READ NOW
- RELATEDNew Video Shows YouTuber Driving 707 Horsepower Jeep Grand Cherokee TrackhawkIt's worth mentioning that this is the first Hellcat-powered right-hand-drive vehicle we have seen.READ NOW
- RELATEDHellcat-Powered Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Won’t Replace the Current SRT JeepYou’ll still have a choice between supercharged and naturally-aspirated Hemis.READ NOW
- RELATEDHellcat-Powered Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Caught Nearly NakedSpy shots show the SUV appears almost ready for production.READ NOW