Keep Your Refreshments Fresh With These Cooler Deals on Amazon
What’s cooler than being cool? Hot deals. Wait…
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn more ›
I live in a camper trailer full-time throughout the summer and even though it has a fridge, a good cooler is a must. I've spent too much money on too many coolers that end up broken by September whereas I could just buy a good one that'll last me way longer. Maybe now's the time I step up and get a rotomolded unit like these.
They vary in price to fit your budget. Not everyone can afford a $400 Yeti—myself included—but if you take your refreshments especially seriously, then maybe that's for you. I won't judge. Instead, I'll just give you a list of discounted models and you can spend as much or as little as you wish.
- Columbia PFG 25-Quart Roto Cooler ($8 off)
- Fatboy 10-Quart Cooler / Lunch Box ($10 off)
- EchoSmile 30-Quart Rotomolded Cooler ($12 off)
- KENAI 25-Quart Cooler ($15 off)
- Engel 58-Quart Cooler ($15 off)
- Igloo 24-Quart IMX Lockable Cooler ($20 off)
- ENGEL 35-Quart Cooler ($25 off)
- Retrospec 25-Quart Palisade Cooler ($25 off)
- Lifetime 55-Quart Cooler ($37 off)
- Plano 21-Quart Frost Cooler ($38 off)
- Giantex 20-Quart Cooler ($43 off)
- YETI 35-Quart Tundra Cooler ($191 off)
The Drive and its partners may earn a commission if you purchase a product through one of our links. Read more.