Drive Wire: GMC Introduces Sierra All-Terrain X
In the world of pickups, GMC has introduced the Sierra All Terrain X, a brawnier version of their upmarket full-sized truck. This Sierra has a capable off-road suspension and a locking rear differential. The engine gets a ten horsepower boost bringing it up to 365 from its 5.3 liter V8 thanks to a freer-flowing exhaust. Although this truck will leave you grinning after a long day of mudding, we don’t think the fellows at Ford are considering this a Raptor competitor, but if you want a comfy truck you can run through the rough stuff, the All-Terrain X might be the Sierra for you.
- RELATEDDrive Wire: GMC Wants to Get Into the Subcompact SUV MarketREAD NOW
- RELATED$50,000 Of Top-Notch Bull Semen Stolen From TruckThieves believed to be among America’s spunkier villains.READ NOW
- RELATEDBattle Trucks of the Libyan InsurgencyBeautiful, brutal, and poignant.READ NOW
- RELATEDFour-Year-Old Drives Dump Truck; Utter Chaos EnsuesFrom the people who brought you Van Damme’s split, epic preschool hooning in heavy machinery.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: The Chevy Colorado is Motor Trend's Truck of the Year. . . AgainREAD NOW