Design: A Sleek New Tank Watch From Larsson & Jennings
Classic design, affordable price—what's not to love?
Too often, modern watches devolve into the ostentatious. Which is why we especially love the new Norse Collection from Larsson & Jennings, a company based in both Stockholm and London known for sleek, minimalist designs. If you're looking for a more angular alternative to the everyday circular watch, check out the company's new line of tank watches here.
- RELATEDMorgan's Chief Designer Makes Custom WatchesAnd they're affordable, too.READ NOW
- RELATEDTAG Heuer Re-Issues Two Great Motorsport WatchesThe Autavia and the Monza are coming back, and you get to vote for the design you love best.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Cool (and strange) History of Bulova Watches and SpeedLunar Roving and racing cars, in 1971 Bulova watches were king.READ NOW
- RELATEDZenith Debuts Two Handsome New Motoring Tribute WatchesThe "Classic Cars" homage is cool, but the "Café Racer Spirit" is even better.READ NOW
- RELATEDRalph Lauren’s Bugatti-Inspired Timepiece is the Anti-SmartwatchManually-wound caliber, woodwork from a Type 57 Coupe. Analog, baby, forever and ever.READ NOW