Drive Wire for Monday December 12th, 2016: Mercedes-Benz Teases E-Class Coupe
Hint: there are a lot of flowing lines and missing B-Pillars.
Today on Drive Wire we looked at the teased 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe.
In a short, twenty-two second video, Mercedes-Benz teased the sleek new design of the 2018 E-Class coupe.
Slightly smaller in stature than the sedan, the sloping E-Class continues to be void of a B-pillar and will rock LED taillights very similar to the ones found on the S-Class.
Reports indicate the base engine will be a 241 horsepower 2.0 liter turbocharged four-cylinder while the more performance oriented 3.0 Liter twin-turbocharged V6 will most-likely come equipped in a E400 or AMG variant.
As far as technology is concerned, the E-Class coupe is expected to have all the same semi-autonomous and safety features found in the E-Class sedan like emergency braking and the semi-autonomous driving aid.
If you are interested in learning more about the 2018 E-Class Coupe, you are in luck as it will make its official debut on December 14th.
- RELATEDDrive Wire for December 9, 2016: Uber Releases List of Behaviors That Can Get Users BannedThe big takeaways: Don't break the law, don't be a creep, and don't carry a gun.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for December 8, 2016: The 2017 Dodge Challenger GT Is the First AWD Muscle CarIt may not have a Hemi, but at least it has launch control.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for December 6, 2016: For $56,000 You Can Own a Hellcat Powered Wrangler*Wrangler not includedREAD NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for December 6, 2016: 120 BMW SUVs Damaged in South Carolina Train CrashThe train was carrying a load of new Bimmers away from the carmaker’s Spartanburg plant.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for December 5th, 2016: Hamilton Isn't Punished For F1 ShenanigansHamilton gets off easy after Rosberg announces retirement.READ NOW