Watch the Cast of Sesame Street Drive the Chrysler Pacifica
In case it wasn't clear enough that the Pacifica is for families.
We’ve seen the Jim Gaffigan ads and the incompetent dad ads for the new Chrysler Pacifica, but the ad campaign for the slick new minivan has taken another turn. In the new “Listen! Drive! Surprise!” ads, the cast of Sesame Street is shown around the Pacifica by some child sales representatives in Chrysler polos.
It’s a sort of game show hosted by Guy Smiley complete with a laugh track. The cast listens to the kids give directions, drives the van to complete the challenges, and at the end, the winner is treated to a surprise party. In the new ads, the Cookie Monster uses the hands-free liftgate to load the cargo area with cookies, Elmo enjoys the Uconnect theater system in the back seat, and Grover uses the parallel park assist.
“As a trusted family brand, we were looking for a like-minded partner who possessed a thoughtful and engaging approach,” Chrysler head of passenger car brands Tim Kuniskis said in a press release. “With our all-new Chrysler Pacifica minivan, we wanted to help educate parents about its unprecedented 115 safety, security and technology innovations – and who better than 'Sesame Street,' which has been reaching and educating families for almost 50 years.”
Because every parent wants to watch more Sesame Street than they have to.
Here’s the first video in the series. You can check out all four installments here if you really want to. I watched the full series in its entirety...the things we do for you people.
- RELATEDChrysler Pacifica Hybrid is Better Than We ThoughtThis could be quite the leap for efficient family haulers.READ NOW
- RELATEDA Chrysler Pacifica SRT Hellcat Minivan Would SlayFCA designer's Instagram tease is cruel and brilliant.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Is Waymo and Fiat Chrysler’s New Self-Driving MinivanNot surprisingly, it looks like a Pacifica wearing a helmet.READ NOW
- RELATEDHybrid Pacifica Buyers Rewarded for Their PatienceGet either a Level 2 charger or a $500 gift card if you ordered the minivan early.READ NOW
- RELATEDDodge Grand Caravan Continues Through 2019—But Delayed for U.S.Production will continue for Canada and Mexico, but U.S. minivans must meet new airbag regulations before returning.READ NOW