Watch the 505-HP Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio Go Around the Nurburgring
Just listen to its grunt.
A video uploaded to YouTube Wednesday shows Alfa Romeo testing its 505-horsepower Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio at the Nurburgring in both wet and dry conditions.
From the looks of things, the car is probably having some fine-tuning done by Alfa Romeo engineers. In the video below, the car can be seen making its way around the 12.9-mile Nurburgring Nordschleife. In one clip, the car gets a bit sideways on the slick track mid-corner.
"This video features the Alfa Romeo Stelvio QV testing on the Nordschleife," the YouTube description said. "During my trip to the Nurburgring I spotted this awesome Alfa Romeo Stelvio QV. What a sound, and what a power!"
The Stelvio Quadrifoglio uses the same 505-HP 2.9-liter turbocharged V-6 as its sister car, the Giulia Quadrifoglio. With that grunty motor, the Stelvio is able to launch from 0-60 in just 3.9 seconds and can manage a top speed of 177 miles per hour.
Though the car has already been released, examples of the performance SUV are not yet in customer hands.
- RELATEDThis MIT-Designed Drone Can Fly for Days at a TimeEngineers at MIT's Beaver Works lab have designed a working prototype of a drone that could stay in the air for a whole work week.READ NOW
- RELATEDCongress Could Throw Millions Into the Defense Budget for New A-10 WingsThe additional funds won't mean the drama over the Warthog fleet is over though.READ NOW
- RELATEDRam Unveils 1500 Tungsten Limited Edition As Its New Luxury Pickup TrimJust another trim added to the new world of luxury pickup trucks.READ NOW
- RELATED2018 Dodge Durango R/T Is Getting an SRT Appearance PackageWant the SRT look on an R/T budget? Dodge has you covered.READ NOW
- RELATEDMcLaren Is Live-Building a Lego 720S Supercar at the Goodwood Festival of SpeedThe 1:1 scale brick-based replica will apparently weigh at least 300 pounds more than the real thing.READ NOW