Polizei Report 005: Car Surfing Rally Guy Courts Death, GM Has Big New Problem, Uber Sucks For Drivers, Is Apple + Didi A Mistake?
Car Surfing Rally Guy is why we can't have nice things. Or events.
I'm in Brescia, Italy for the Mille Miglia. Limited connectivity, so limited updates. Shorter ones, too.
"Best Supercar Rally Ever!" - said every supercar rally this week.
GM has a BIG new problem. BIG. As in BIG. Not DeiselGate Big, but GM BIG. Nice job, GM. Maybe you shouldn't given the EPA those fake figures for your crossovers. (Automotive News)
Does Uber suck for drivers? Here's a video that breaks it down for you. (Digg)
Is Apple + Didi a mistake? Forbes thinks so.
- RELATEDApple Just Bought $1 Billion of China's Uber CompetitorNow Apple only has $232 billion left in the bank.READ NOW
- RELATEDApple Invests In China's Uber Competitor and The Ford GT Applications Are Pouring In: The Evening RushPlus, play it smart with DrinkMate and pick up a pair of shorts for 45% offREAD NOW
- RELATEDThis 77-Year-Old Is a Kitesurfing BadassDave Cummings proves age ain’t nuthin’ but a number.READ NOW
- RELATEDCanadian Uber Protests Get (Sort of) ViolentBecause even in Canada, taxi drivers aren't always polite.READ NOW
- RELATEDI Was Uber-Boat Passenger ZeroThe Drive bags an exclusive water crossing in Miami with the taxi-industry disruptor.READ NOW