Land Rover Talks Autonomous Offroaders And Jay Leno Races The Stig: The Evening Rush
Plus, Spyderco has the perfect saltwater knife and Decedant Ales has some unfiltered IPAs waiting.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Land Rover wants to incorporate autonomous driving into the offroading experience. Although many auto manufacturers are trying to concur the pavement, Land Rover wants drivers to safely traverse any terrain with a helpful autonomous hand.
Spy shots of an Audi RS3 sedan whipping around the nurburgring have leaked and I forgot how much I love RS anything, especially an RS sedan. According to reports, the RS3 will make a healthy 362 horsepower and 343lb-ft of torque.
Stop what you are doing and watch Jay Leno and the old Stig race against each other in Aston Martins. Watching these two automotive legends bash a DB11 and a V-12 Vantage S is mesmerizing and very difficult to look away from, so don’t.
Spyderco has released a new saltwater knife that is hi-viz and perfect for clipping to your utility belt. This rustproof H1 steel blade is perfect for working on the boat or fishing the open seas.
If you have to spend the majority of your day working on a computer, might as well be comfortable with the Roost Laptop Stand. This lightweight, adjustable stand allows users to improve their posture and have a pain free day as they crank out excel spreadsheets (nightmares…).
Today’s beer pick takes us to Decadent Ales in Mamaroneck, New York. Nestled in the suburbs of Westchester, this small brewery cranks out unfiltered brews using locally sources ingredients and a lot of care. Due to the small size of the brewery they are able to carefully inspect each barrel to ensure their beers are perfect before heading out to a local tap house like Beer Noggin.
Get your surf on with a shorty wetsuit from Rip Curl. Made of E4 neoprene, these short sleeve wetsuits are perfect for cutting the chill often associated with New England surf.
- RELATEDA Well-Loved Motorcycle Is Good for the SoulIn the middle of it all, finding a good and shaggy bastard of a bike.READ NOW
- RELATEDSee Jay Leno and Ex-Stig Ben Collins Race Aston MartinsWhen the duo get a DB11 Prototype and a Vantage S hauling around Willow Springs, everyone wins.READ NOW
- RELATEDGerman Prosecutors Seeking Big Money from Volkswagen Over Dieselgate“In America, people think we are going easy on Volkswagen,” prosecutor says. “This should prove them wrong.”READ NOW
- RELATEDBMW M2 Quick ReviewCritic's Notebook takeaway: BMW, like the author, finds its way back home.READ NOW
- RELATEDSee the Amazing Cars of Fast 8 Filming in New York CityWe get up-close with Dom's Plymouth GTX, Hobbs' MXT, Letty's Corvette and a sizable NYPD motorcade.READ NOW