The Ford Fusion Gets Muscular and Acura Brings an All-Electric NSX to Pikes Peak: The Evening Rush
Plus, a collapsible kitchen for your truck and the perfect pint from Perennial Artisanal Ales.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
The new Ford Fusion finally gets a much-needed boost in power with the new Fusion Sport. Pumping out a respectable 325hp and 380lb-ft of torque, the popular sedan might be the American Audi S4 for which we've waited so long.
Tesla is bringing the Model S 60 back to life. This time, buyers will get a 75-Kwh battery and optional AWD for $66k, or $4k less than the old model.
Acura plans on bringing two electric NSXs to Pikes Peak Hill Climb this year. Using four electric motors, the AWD NSXs should absolutely dominate the climb thanks to instantaneous torque.
Bringing your truck to the beach or the backwoods is a prime summer activity. The folks over at Scout Equipment have made a storage insert for the back of your vehicle that tightly houses a fridge, sink, stove and other comforts—its not glamping, but it's not not.
What good is an extra iPhone battery pack if it breaks? None at all. That's why Griffin Technology has made an ultra-durable, waterproof, shock-proof battery pack that can charge your iPhone three times over.
Today’s beer pick takes us to Perennial Artisanal Ales in Saint Louis, Missouri. Focusing their attention on Belgian and American style ales, this small brewery is all about satisfying the palate of the craft beer lover. If you are able to get your hands on a pint, we recommend the Foeder Saison.
Summer has a lot of sun, sun makes you squint, squinting causes wrinkles, you're not ready for those yet. Don't age prematurely—there's time for that later. Buy a pair of Oakley Frogskin Moto Sunglasses for 55% off.
- RELATEDThe Alarming Case of the USAF’s Mysteriously Missing Unmanned Combat Air VehiclesThe USAF has them but isn't telling us they do, or they don't. Either way we are in trouble. Here's why.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Baja 500 Turns Into a Car Chase Through a WildfireFrom crashing waves of silt to fire-scorched Mexican desert, it's all in a day's drive in Baja.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch This Ford Mustang Intentionally Plow Over a Motorcycle RiderWell, that escalated quickly.READ NOW
- RELATEDNew Driverless Car Insurance Policy Is Basically Made for TeslasWe promise, this is the only time we'll talk about insurance today.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch This NHRA Funny Car Explode Around Its DriverThe wheelman was unharmed, but his underwear is presumed a total loss.READ NOW