2019 Cadillac V-Series Pedestal Edition: The Ultimate Farewell to the Powerful ATS-V/CTS-V Duo
A total of 300 Pedestal Edition copies will be built for sale in the U.S., Canada, and the Middle East.
Year, Make Model: 2019 Cadillac ATS-V coupe and CTS-V sedan Pedestal Edition
Topline: The Pedestal Edition celebrates the successful first fifteen years of Cadillac's V-Series models from 2004-2018.
What's New: The Pedestal Edition of the ATS-V coupe and CTS-V sedan will feature a commemorative application of Bronze Sand Metallic, an all-new exterior color along with Black Chrome trim accent and grille surround, V-Series forged light-alloy wheels in After Midnight finish, and red Brembo brake calipers. The Carbon Fiber package, which is standard on every 2019 ATS-V coupe, is now included in the Pedestal Edition of the CTS-V sedan as well.
Inside, the Pedestal Edition of the ATS-V and CTS-V features Recaro race-inspired sports seats in Jet Black semi-aniline leather with new Light Wheat micro-suede inserts. Carbon fiber interior trim with bronze threading also makes an appearance as well as a racing-derived and fully-integrated Performance Data Recorder system with Cosworth Toolbox driver analysis software. Cadillac’s next-gen infotainment system rounds out the special edition cabin.
What You Need To Know: Customers can begin ordering the 2019 Cadillac V-Series Pedestal Edition models starting in the first week of November and the production of the cars will commence later in the month. Cadillac says that the 2019 ATS-V Pedestal Edition will have a starting price of $77,090 and the CTS-V Pedestal Edition starts at $102,590. Both prices include destination and handling fees but exclude tax, title, license and dealer fees.
2019 Cadillac CTS-V Pedestal Edition Interior
2019 Cadillac ATS-V Pedestal Edition Interior
As an added bonus, customers who order any 2019 Cadillac ATS-V and CTS-V models will be treated to tuition and luxury accommodation at the two-day Cadillac V-Performance driving academy at Spring Mountain, Nevada.
- RELATEDThe 2017 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe is Two Doors Short of PerfectNo matter what the gearheads say, the extra doors make for a better car.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 2017 Cadillac CTS-V Is the United States’s Best Sport SedanA solid argument that America is pretty great already.READ NOW
- RELATED2018 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe Group Review: Amazing to Drive, Shame About the InfotainmentCadillac's twin-turbo V-6 sport coupe is an enthusiast's delight—but the interior might give you pause, for the price.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch a Tuned Cadillac CTS-V Blow Away a Dodge Charger Hellcat in a Half-Mile Drag RaceThe Hellcat gets the jump off the line, but the CTS-V quickly shows Dodge who is boss.READ NOW
- RELATEDShowdown: Chevrolet Camaro SS vs Cadillac ATS-VWill Sabel Courtney and Sean Evans face off over which 2016 Alpha platform sports car reigns supreme.READ NOW