Half-Naked Man Crashes Dodge Challenger Into Store Because He 'Needed Beer'
Robert Mason wasn't wearing pants when he allegedly sped his car into the store at 40 miles per hour.
An Ohio man allegedly purposefully drove his Dodge Challenger into closed shop Sunday morning in Rocky River, Ohio leaving one store worker injured, according to local news station Fox 8 Cleveland.
Robert Mason, 45, was dealing with issues related to his military service work when the incident occurred, according to the report. Upon impact, Mason's Challenger was reportedly moving at around 40 miles per hour. When he exited the car pantless, he told the store worker that he "needed a beer," according to Fox 8.
Once Rocky River police arrived, they managed to surround him while he remained inside the beer cooler, according to the report. After attempting to entice the cops to shoot him, the police managed to get Mason out of the cooler without issue or injury.
A shop worker had a close call when the Challenger first came through the entrance. The deli case he was standing near was able to push him out of harm's way, according to the report.
Mason is facing charges for operating a vehicle under the influence and reckless operation, according to the report.
- RELATEDOhio Man Shoots Himself in Penis While Exiting His CarHe learned a lesson in gun safety the hard way. (Rimshot?)READ NOW
- RELATEDLucid Air Hits 217 MPH On Ohio Test TrackA special prototype of the Lucid Air set up for high-speed testing topped out at 217 mph.READ NOW
- RELATEDFord Lays Off 130 Workers From Ohio Truck PlantTemporary layoffs are expected to end in the fall, when production of new models begins.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch These Ohio Officers Dodge Police Cruiser After Driver Rear-Ends itThe officers were checking out an abandoned car blocking the left lane of I-77.READ NOW
- RELATEDNissan Skyline Driver Attempts and Fails to Outsmart Australian Cops on TVThis video shows just how serious Australian police take provisional licensed drivers with cars they shouldn't be driving.READ NOW