The Evening Rush for Feb. 16, 2016
Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
General Motors has released pricing info on the 2017 GMC Acadia. It’ll start at a reasonable $29,995 in base trim and, as always, you can expect the Denali model to climb north of $47k.
Diesel engines have been getting some serious flack lately, but Mercedes-Benz isn’t spooked. The German luxury titan has unveiled a new 2-liter four-cylinder diesel, which will find a home in the next E-class sedan.
According to sources, Ford plans to bring back a smaller version of the beloved Bronco. Unfortunately, there’s still plenty of waiting: The new Bronco isn’t expected to land until 2020.
Whether you’re shredding glades in the Rockies of floating down a lazy river, you want to ensure your belongings remain dry. Ditch the duck-taped trash bag and go with a Mad River 65L waterproof duffle.
Got a case of George Costanza wallet? Grab an Aluminum Wallet & Money Clip from Ridge Wallet. This low profile metal piece hold up to 12 cards and enough cash for a night on the town, all without giving you a backache.
Today’s beer pick takes us back to the hoppy mecca that is Vermont. There, nestled in the town of Shelbourne, you’ll find Fiddlehead Brewing Company. With brewmasters that aren’t afraid to try new things, you are bound to find a beer that makes your pallet sing.
Red Wing has infused its beautiful leatherwork into the Timex Waterbury Collection to make one seriously handsome timepiece. Pocket that phone and put one of these bad boys on your wrist ASAP.
- RELATEDThe Evening Rush for Feb. 12, 2016Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Drive Joins Forces With DRIVEA meeting of the minds gets a running start.READ NOW
- RELATEDExploring the Underbellies of Cars, Bikes and TrainsOne photographer’s dramatically different take on vehicular artwork.READ NOW
- RELATEDNavy Admiral Wants Rail Gun For New Zumwalt-Class DestroyerThe Tesla of Destroyers may get some fitting electric firepower.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe BMW M2 Will Save Us AllCheap. Fast. Fun. If you’ve been waiting for a true heir to the 2002ti’s throne, it’s here.READ NOW