You Should Draft Omar Vizquel's Strosek-Tuned Porsche 993 Cabriolet To Your Team
The All-Star MLB shortstop once drove this eye-catching Speed Yellow Strosek, and now you can too.
Are you a fan of famed Major League Baseball shortstop Omar Vizquel and questionably modified mid-nineties Porsches? Then this is the exact car for you. This is an incredibly rare 1995 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet that has gone through an intense aesthetic surgery transformation process to become the wild looking Strosek Cab you see before you. It is finished in eye-melting Speed Yellow over an interior trimmed in black leather with yellow piping. This is not an under-the-radar kind of car. You'll need to be okay with attracting attention if you drive this ride.
Omar Vizquel is a Venezuelan baseball player (now retired from play to coach for the Detroit Tigers) that spent his career playing for the Seattle Mariners, the Cleveland Indians, the San Francisco Giants, the Texas Rangers, the Chicago White Sox, and the Toronto Blue Jays. Vizquel, or 'little-O' as he was known, was an all-star player in 1998, 1999, and 2002, and received an astonishing eleven Gold Glove Awards. Nobody knows which teammates Omar drove around in the passenger seat of this lovely little motor, possibly even letting them drive. That sure makes this car an interesting conversation piece, but does that increase the car's value at all?
Powered by a stock 993 3.6 liter
This car is currently available for sale from Park Place in Bellevue, Washington for a not-insubstantial price of $57,950. I'm inclined to believe it's worth every dollar of that. What do you think?
- RELATEDCar Porn: Singer-Customized Porsche 911Getting up close and personal with the sexiest cars on the internet.READ NOW
- RELATEDGulf Livery Porsches Are DeadFor the love of everything Porsche, please stop decorating everything in PMS 301 Blue and PMS 165 Orange.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Supercharged Koenig-tuned Porsche 964 Could Be King Of Your GarageIt doesn't get more 1990s German Tuning than this rad machine, on eBay now for just over a hundred grandREAD NOW
- RELATEDThis 700+ Horsepower PP-Performance Tuned 991 Turbo Runs 9sThis Turbo Has Picked Up Over 200 Horsepower From Stock, And Is Over A Second Quicker In The Quarter Than Porsche's Turbo SREAD NOW
- RELATEDWatch This 1,000-HP 9ff-Tuned Porsche 997 Turbo Blow Away SupercarsTons of power and tons of grip leads to some serious acceleration.READ NOW