Drive Wire: Roush Turns The Beloved Ford F-150 Into A 600 Horsepower Monster
Turning to overpowered pickup trucks, a segment we wish was larger, Roush has debuted their take on the ever-popular Ford F-150 and it looks rather handsome. There’s a new grille, a Fox coilover suspension package, a dual-pipe side-exit exhaust, and most importantly, their stage one supercharger. When all is said and done, the pickup will be good for 600 horsepower and 557 pound feet of torque. The Roush F-150 is fully warranted and sold at Ford dealers for about $11,000 over the price of the base truck.
- RELATEDCritics' Notebook: 2016 Ford F-150 PlatinumForget about owning a Cadillac, this F-150 is plenty luxurious.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: These Spy Shots Suggest the F-150 Is Packing TurbodieselREAD NOW
- RELATEDFord Confirms Hybrid F-150 Coming Before 2020America's best-selling pickup goes green.READ NOW
- RELATEDFord's Newest F-150 Is a Badass Police TruckCriminals beware: Hiding off-road is no longer an option.READ NOW
- RELATEDJay Leno Has a Harley-Davidson Ford F-150 to Sell YouIt’s for charity, comes with a free CD and a tour of Leno’s garage.READ NOW