Watch a Stunt Man Leap Over a BMW i8 Doing 60 MPH
Nothing gets our blood flowing like a good stunt involving a sports car.
Sometimes, humans do dumb things. For example: Jumping over a sports car when it's driving toward you at speed is a dumb thing to do. Well, it's probably smarter than just letting the car hit you (at least, we'd like to think so), but we still wouldn't recommend doing so.
But that's because we're not trained stuntmen, and we assume you aren't either. Unlike the gentleman in the video below.
The clip, shared to YouTube Monday, shows Oleg Sherstyachenko, 25, jumping over a BMW i8 successfully, according to Daily Mail. The stunt person even manages a barrel roll while flying over the plug-in hybrid electric car.
"Of course, there is some insecurity, but we will make it happen," Sherstyachenko said before performing the stunt, according to Daily Mail. "Everything will be fine. Maybe we'll have to call an ambulance. It is a joke, of course. No need for an ambulance."
The car was traveling at 60 miles-per-hour when Sherstyachenko jumped into the air, Daily Mail reports.
Uh, and in case it wasn't obvious...don't try this at home.
Find the full video here.
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Check Out The Bike Stunts At Downhill TaxcoREAD NOW
- RELATEDStunt Helicopter Flying Through Vietnam’s Coastal Canyons Is ExhilaratingCue “Ride Of The Valkyries.”READ NOW
- RELATEDBMW Brings 2018 X3M, Z5, M5 and More to Nürburgring For TestingDetails regarding the models still remain sparse, but it's great to see them attacking the 'Ring.READ NOW
- RELATEDPunishing the $2,000 BMW in its First Event: a Stage RallyThe work's done, and Ryan's taking the caged-up E30 to the Empire State Performance Rally. Can he and co-driver Alex Jagger get the BMW to finish, or get stuck in the woods?READ NOW
- RELATED12 High-End Sports Cars Impounded for "Stunt Driving" in CanadaTurns out the Ontario Provincial Patrol really doesn't like it when you speed.READ NOW