Why Do We Love Widebody Cars?
YouTube channel Gears and Gasoline takes a moment to chat about car enthusiasts' love of widebody madness.
Last week YouTube channel Gears and Gasoline released a video telling you why you should own a cheap, beater car. This week they are back with a video on car enthusiasts' love of widebody cars. The host talks over some of the science of the widebody and its beginnings in motorsport programs which has now evolved into a craze among tuners and racers alike. You get to see a few enthusiasts' cars and how they use a widebody to fit the performance and style they are going for.
Check out Gears and Gasoline's Why Do We Love Widebody Cars? below.
- RELATEDHow Do You Feel About Liberty Walk's Widebody Miura?One of Japan's most controversial custom shops has waved its wand over a classic shape. Art or crime?READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 2018 Dodge SRT Challenger Hellcat Widebody Assaults Lime Rock ParkOoooh, feel those 707-horsepower muscles, as only Detroit can build them.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis RWB widebody Porsche 964 Dominates TsukubaA sub-1 minute time at Tsukuba is a sure fire sign of a well built race car.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Road Scholars Porsche Cayman GTR Widebody Is a Beautiful Thing"It's easy and it's friendly, but it's also angry." - Matt FarahREAD NOW
- RELATEDThe 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody Is a Cheaper Dodge DemonA raid on the Demon parts bin yields a worthy prize.READ NOW