Jumping a Buick off a Dock Is More Entertaining Than It Should Be
Someone brings a Buick Century to Hoonigan's Donut Garage with one goal—to send it off the dock.
The Hoonigan crew have obtained a cult following with what it does with the cheapest cars it can find. It started with a $350 BMW E36. Then it purchased a $200 Mazda Miata which has been converted into a death kart.
For the most recent episode of Hoonigan's series Daily Transmission someone brought the crew a cheap Buick Century that's purpose is to drive in the LeMons Rally. The best part? It's driven off of Hoonigan's Donut Garage dock which was normally an action reserved for the trophy trucks that visit the shop.
Check out Hoonigan's video below.
- RELATEDWatch the Alfa Romeo That Was Dropped Off a Flatbed Shatter Its Oil Pan at Hoonigan GarageAfter being dropped off a flatbed, this Alfa Romeo's streak of bad luck continues at Hoonigan's Donut Garage.READ NOW
- RELATEDTake a Tour of the Hoonigan Project Cars, All of ThemYou may have only seen them in the background of previous episodes, now learn about the entire stable of project cars in the Donut Garage.READ NOW
- RELATEDTanner Foust Drifts his V-8 Powered Passat Drift Car at HooniganFoust brings his Formula Drift Volkswagen Passat drift car for an episode of Daily Transmission.READ NOW
- RELATEDHoonigan's Field Trip to the Baja 1000Watch as the Hoonigans set out to chase the 50th Baja 1000 in their ScumBug.READ NOW
- RELATEDHoonigan Purchases a $2,500 Baja Bug Known as the 'ScumBug'Adding to its interesting stable of project cars, Hoonigan picks up a $2,500 Baja Bug to head to the Baja 1000.READ NOW