Meet the Camaro Family in This New Video
There's a Camaro for everyone.
In a new video from Chevy starring actors, not real people, we get a good look at the diversity of the brand’s iconic muscle car, the Camaro. We see four characters who appear to have quite different lines of work, all driving a Camaro that best suits them, showing they’re united by different versions of the same car.
The video is appropriately titled “Meet the Camaro Family.” It begins with the four characters doing their work, receiving a message on their phone, grabbing their keys, and going for a drive. Then we see four different Camaros, a V6-powered LT, an RS convertible, an SS, and a ZL1. These four cars are great examples of the different flavors of Camaro available from a fun drop-top to an insane track weapon and everything in between.
There’s no dialogue between the characters, but there’s a clear sense of camaraderie between them. While we see them drive their Camaros with lots of shifting and excellent revving noises, we see some of the cool features available like driving modes, a power-retractable top, and paddle shifters.
Eventually, the four Camaros meet up in a desert kicking up lots of dust on the way. After they park, the drivers get out and enthusiastically greet each other. Then, from out of nowhere, several other Camaros that must have caught wind of the gathering show up for a great big Camaro party.
The video closes with the line “answer the call,” followed by a fade-in of the Camaro logo. I must admit, it worked on me as it made me immediately head over to Chevrolet’s website to do some Camaro browsing. Thank you, Chevy, for the reminder that I still can’t afford a ZL1.
- RELATEDThe 2019 Chevrolet Camaro May Be Getting the Corvette's Seven-Speed Manual GearboxAllegedly an option on V-8 models, the seven-speed stick may join the six-speed manual and eight-speed auto on Camaro's gearbox roster.READ NOW
- RELATEDDream Car Survey Reveals Americans Love American CarsAmericans love American cars with dream cars like the Ford Mustang, Chevy Corvette and Jeep Wrangler.READ NOW
- RELATEDLearn the History of the Chevrolet CamaroCamaro has no meaning other than an animal that eats Mustangs.READ NOW
- RELATEDLead Chevy Camaro Engineer Wants a Sub-7-Minute Nurburgring LapGM's pony car will have to evolve into a warhorse to break the barrier.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS Sends the Ford Mustang GT to the SlaughterSomething bitchin’ has just left Chevy’s kitchen.READ NOW