You Could Be Lucky Enough To Buy A Prepped Rally Car for $100
For their 10th anniversary Broken Motorsports is raffling off a race ready Subaru rally car for $100 a ticket.
Broken Motorsports is a race prep tuner shop located in Union City, New Jersey. They build rally car, drift car, hill climb car, road race car, and even LeMons and Chump car builds. Broken Motorsports opened in 2008 and for their 10th anniversary they are raffling off a 2000 Subaru Impreza RS race prepped rally car.
According to Broken Motorsports, the car was built in 2015 and has a 100% finish rate in the races it has competed in. Broken Motorsports' Facebook post mentions the specs of the Subaru:
- Standard motor/trans/rear
- Subaru 4/2 pot calipers with Hawk HP+ pads
- Fresh DMS suspension
- Braid wheels wrapped in MRF tires
- Racetech seats and belts
- RallyCore intercom and rally computer
- Broken Motorsports cage, Skid plate, and support bar
- Full custom exhaust
The reason they are doing this raffle is back when they started in 2008 they were auctioning off Subaru engine swaps and they wanted to bring back the tradition of a raffle for their 10 year anniversary.
If you want a chance at this Subaru rally car they are accepting payment through PayPal. You have to send PayPal “gift” for $100 to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your first name, last name, and phone number. They are only accepting 250 entrants. Assuming no one has purchased a ticket yet, which is highly unlikely, you could buy a race ready well optioned Subaru rally car for $25,000 as they say there is no limit on the amount of entries you can purchase. Since your "buy 250 tickets" option is probably not an option anymore, you will have to settle with being "lucky" enough to buy the rally car for $100.
Drawing for the Subaru rally car will be live via Broken Motorsports Instagram on Saturday, January 13th at Broken Motorsports Annual Post Holiday Party. Their party starts at 4pm, but drawing will be 7pm.
- RELATEDSubaru WRX: Why Its History Even MattersFrom a humble rally start to Blue and Gold dominance, learn where the Subaru WRX got its start.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Baby Driver WRX Ended Up Selling for $69,100$69,100!? It's just a RWD Subaru WRX.READ NOW
- RELATEDYou Can Buy This RWD Subaru WRX from Baby Driver on eBayWRX. Movie car. Rear-wheel-drive. Shut up and take our money?READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch The Insane Baby Driver Opening Scene In Its EntiretyIf anything, this video is a nice ode to an old Subaru WRXREAD NOW
- RELATEDNext Subaru WRX STI Will Probably Be a Hybrid, Report Says'I like my cars like I like my cigarettes. Electric.'READ NOW