Enter The Drakan
You don't want a race car for the street. You want this.
It’s got the beating heart of a muscle car, the power-to-weight ratio of a Bugatti Veyron, and it’s as light and sticky as a cinnamon bun. What is it? It's the Drakan.
Just when you thought you wanted a race car for the street, you find out you don't want that at all. What you want is a light car with a wide power band and a suspension that won't have you begging your HMO for spinal decompression surgery. That's the Drakan, a single-seater with turn signals and close-as-the-DOT-will-allow open wheels.
All that, plus that riding-the-pavement feeling and a power profile that's neither slow and gutless, nor full-on gonzo manic psycho death kill! mode. Sounds like a bargain at (gulp) $100,000.
- RELATEDChris Brown Likes Ariel Atoms, ApparentlySmall manufacturer leans on Lambo-loving singer in new video.READ NOW
- RELATEDSay Hello to Bugatti's $2.6 Million ChironBugatti lifts the curtain, Geneva genuflects.READ NOW
- RELATED1000 Miles of Off-Road Racing and an Instant CameraWe tackle Baja with Seventies technology. Film!READ NOW
- RELATEDAMA Pro Flat Track is The Last Great Spectacle in RacingThere's nothing like it.READ NOW
- RELATEDWet Hot American Summer Goes RacingDavid Wain and Michael Showalter go pseudo-McQueen in an automotive romp.READ NOW