Trailer Face-Off: Forza Horizon 3 Vs. Gran Turismo Sport
Which racing game's trailer will give you more goosebumps?
In the last few days, trailers have landed for two of 2016's most hotly-awaited racing video games, Gran Turismo Sport and Forza Horizon 3. So rather than throw up a short post for each of them individually, we figured it might be more entertaining to let the two games' trailers face off, Travolta/Cage style. Ladies and gentlemen, The Drive hereby presents the biggest automotive racing video game trailer fight of mid-June 2016: Forza Horizon 3 Vs. Gran Turismo Sport.
In the blue corner, designed for the Playstation 4, we have the latest installment of the genre-defining Gran Turismo series. Gran Turismo Sport includes two FIA-certified championships that give the best virtual drivers on Earth a chance to test their mettle, along with weekly live broadcasts of digital races around the planet. Players can use the new livery editor to customize the color scheme of 140 impeccably-rendered vehicles, and even drop their cars into Instagram-worthy shots using the new Scapes feature. GTS hits shelves on November 15.
- RELATEDSecret Service Reverse Drifting Is Video Game GoldThe Beast goes backwards—fast.READ NOW
- RELATEDDestiny Video Game Goes Big in a Galaxy Far, Far AwayBungie’s blockbuster space shooter just got some surprise fuel injection.READ NOW
- RELATEDEight Ways Video Games Make Driving More FunA symbiosis has formed among road, track and game console—and it's making us all happier behind the wheel.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe New Gran Turismo Sport Teaser Looks Stupidly Realistic, AmazingNew game will arrive on November 15.READ NOW
- RELATEDForza Motorsport 6 is a Digital DominatrixThe latest Xbox racing sim will punish and demean. And that’s the fun of it.READ NOW