Drive Wire: We Want Lamborghini’s New Huracán
Your dreams may go up in smoke, but in a good way with the new rear-wheel-drive Lamborghini Huracán. We have video of this lightweight beast going around the track at Imola, and the 60 percent rear weight bias of this 572-horsepower machine is pretty evident. It may be the low-power version of Lambo’s entry-level model but we’ll take this nimbler version over the all-wheel drive standard supercar any day. I mean, we’d take either, but if these visuals are any indication, this is the dream we’ll be dreaming.
- RELATEDDriving (and Eating) with Chef Michael White in a Lamborghini HuracánThe Drive’s chief auto critic has eaten at Chef White’s restaurants many times, in many places. But feasting in a Lamborghini is a definite first.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Paul Miller Racing to Run Huracán GT3READ NOW
- RELATEDLamborghini Made the Huracán Worse to Make it BetterThe oddly teutonic hypersonic gets some marinara on its shirt and is all the better for it.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Rear-Wheel-Drive Lamborghini Huracán Does Wonderful Things With LessFewer horsepower, fewer driven wheels, more fun.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch a Lamborghini Huracán Hoon Around ImolaNew rear-wheel-drive Baby Bull is a tire-smoking smile machine.READ NOW