Trailer Coats Father and Daughter in Renault Convertible With Liquid Poo
We do not envy these poor folks.
A father and daughter sitting in a Renault convertible in Germany found themselves covered in liquid manure after a trailer lost its load on Saturday, the Associated Press reports.
The gnarly mess occurred in Altomuenster, a town near Munich, according to the report.
The father, 52, who was driving the convertible, and his daughter, 14, were sitting stationary on a highway when the trailer took a turn in its direction, according to the report. Apparently, that turn was so violent that it caused the trailer's load to shift onto the parked Renault.
Police said that the car will most likely be considered totaled following this incident, according to the report. No one was injured in the incident.
Sit back and imagine yourself minding your own business, enjoying yourself with your daughter in your open-top car, then suddenly, you're coated with a massive load of animal feces. Not pleasant, right?
We can definitely feel for these guys.
- RELATEDThe BMW M3 With Competition Package Is Hardcore German PunkOptional Competition Pack creates a hardcore headbanger.READ NOW
- RELATEDRenault Alpine Teaser Video ReleasedWe get to see a little more of the playful French sports car.READ NOW
- RELATEDReport: Germany Finds Emissions 'Defeat Device' in FiatFCA has already been accused of cheating on emissions tests in the United States and France.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Ferrari F355 Berlinetta Converted To a Gated Manual Could Be YoursThe prettiest Ferrari of the '90s is up for auction on Bring a Trailer.READ NOW
- RELATEDWorld's Longest Racetrack Will Soon Be in Vegas, Not GermanyJohn Morris is building a proper Disneyland for speed freaks.READ NOW