GM Knocking $8,000 Off Some New Chevy Corvettes
It looks like now is the time to get your new 'Vette.
Chevy is offering cost-slashing and package incentives to try and move more new Corvettes off dealership lots, according to CarsDirect.
The auto deal experts at CarsDirect found that Chevy is marking up to $8,000 off some Corvette Z06s and Grand Sports when optioned with the optional carbon-ceramic brakes. The figure is comprised of three separate parts: a $5,000 rebate off any 'Vette fitted with the high-performance brake setup, $1,000 off in "Bonus Tag" savings, and a $2,000 loyalty rebate for folks who already have a Corvette in their garage.
That means you could basically get the $8,000 Z07 package for free. To refresh your memory, that means in addition to carbon-ceramic Brembos, you get a retuned suspension,, ultra-aggressive Michelin Pilot Super Sport Cup 2 summer tires, a clear spoiler bridge, and an even more serious front splitter. Getting all of that for basically nothing is one hell of a deal.
According to CarsDirect, this offer is expected to expire on May 1, so probably best go track down your new 'Vette soon.
The Drive has reached out to Chevrolet for more information about this deal; we'll update this post if we learn more about this Corvette deal.
- RELATEDIs a 525-HP Corvette V-8 Too Much Engine For an ND-Gen Mazda MX-5 Miata?DRIVETRIBE's Henry Catchpole takes the Flyin' Miata V8 MX-5 to Willow Springs's Horse Thief Mile circuit.READ NOW
- RELATEDChevy Corvette Grand Sport Is Almost as Fast as a Porsche 911 GT3 RS on TrackChevy's bargain super sports car once again proves its value.READ NOW
- RELATEDCallaway's Corvette AeroWagen Shooting Brake Breaks Cover at LastEver wonder what a C7 Chevy Corvette would look like if it wanted to be a Ferrari FF? Thanks to Callaway, wonder no longer.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch This 700-HP Electric Chevy Corvette Blast from 0 to 190 MPH in One MileGeneration's battery-powered Corvette sets yet another record for electric cars.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch This 4,000-HP Corvette Dragster Take Flight and CrashFunny car decides gravity is just one big joke to it, takes flight.READ NOW