Watch This Stolen Mercedes-AMG GT S Fall Hard Off a Chicago Tow Truck
After being recovered from a theft, this unlucky Mercedes-AMG GT S took one last beating.
On Monday, Villa Park, Illinois-based luxury car dealership Lucky Motors was robbed of five vehicles in less than 10 minutes. The group of skilled thieves stole vehicles made by Bentley, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, Volvo, and Honda. According to manager Chuck Pickerill, the thieves were covered up and seems to be professional during their heist.
The incident took place at approximately 9 p.m. on Monday; by 6 a.m. two vehicles had been located. But the trouble wasn't over for one of them. A quick video from ABC 7 Chicago shows a tow company “unloading” a 2016 Mercedes-AMG GT S in a violent, careless fashions.
According to Lucky Motors' website, the 2016 Mercedes-AMG GT S currently has 10,658 miles on it and is priced at $107,990...but we have a sneaky feeling the price is about to go down.
Heists of high-caliber automobiles have been plaguing the Chicago area lately. Just last week, Goose Island Perillo BMW in the North Shore of Chicago was hit and stole four vehicles right off the lot.
- RELATEDThe Upgraded Mercedes-AMG GT Can Turn Your iPhone Into a Racing ComputerIt can also go very, very, very fast.READ NOW
- RELATED2017 Chicago Auto Show RoundupHere's a TL;DR of this past week's event.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 2016 Mercedes-AMG GT S Is the Most Interesting Car This YearSmaller engine, bigger expectations.READ NOW
- RELATEDCrazy Ohio Dealership Now Selling 1,200-HP Ford Mustangs for $45KThe same folks who brought us the 727-horsepower, $40K Mustang now make a muscle car with Bugatti-like levels of power.READ NOW
- RELATEDTesla Model S Flies 30 Feet Before Crashing Into Mercedes-Benz DealershipWhen electric cars go full Dukes of Hazzard.READ NOW