Jeremy Clarkson’s “The Grand Tour” Will Be Released November 18
For now, please enjoy the show's official teaser video.
After filming for almost a year, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May will debut their new show on Amazon Prime. And now, there's an official launch trailer to help hold us off until the show's debut.
The Grand Tour announced on Twitter Thursday that the new show would premiere on November 18th on Amazon Prime. So that basically gives us about two months to binge-watch all of our favorite Top Gear episodes.
In the official trailer, which only lasts 31 seconds, we see beautiful desert roads, what appears to be a Ferrari LaFerrari, an Alfa Romeo 4C, a Fiat 124 Spider, an Aston Martin Vulcan, some sort of McLaren, the rest of hypercar trinity, and of course, the three British old men yelling while driving their absurdly expensive test cars. To us, that sounds like pretty much the perfect recipe for an exciting internet-based automotive television show, but hey, what do we know, right?
Are you ready? Because after this long of a hiatus of not seeing the former Top Gear trio on television, we would basically do anything to get a taste of their sometimes-offensive but almost always witty British humor. November 18th can't come soon enough.
- RELATEDJeremy Clarkson Will Pop By the Game of Thrones Set on The Grand TourAs you can see, he‘s already a member of House Baratheon.READ NOW
- RELATEDClarkson, Hammond and May's New Amazon Show Finally Has a NameAmazon announces name (and details) for the ex-Top Gear hosts' new project.READ NOW
- RELATEDTop Gear’s Jeremy Clarkson Apologizes for Punching Producer in the FaceNothing says “sorry” like $140,000.READ NOW
- RELATEDFormer BBC Head Says Top Gear Shouldn't Have Fired Jeremy ClarksonThough that's not to say he condones punching people because you didn't get steak.READ NOW
- RELATEDWalter Cronkite Was the Original Jeremy ClarksonThey called him “The Speeding Moustache.” Or, they should have.READ NOW