Hennessey’s 804hp Mustang and the Gorgeous BMW 4-Series Gran Coupe: The Evening Rush
Plus, a portable pizza oven by BioLite and great New England beer from Kelsen Brewing Company.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
You know a car is fast when it takes longer to say the car’s name than to get to 60mph. Hennessey has just debuted the Ford Mustang GT HPE800 25th Anniversary Edition and this 804 horsepower pony gets to 60mph in just 3.1 seconds. This impressive acceleration is thanks to a massive 2.9L supercharger strapped to the already powerful 5.0L Coyote V-8.
In a bizarre turn of events Sweden is testing hybrid trucks that receive their power from wires running above the roadway. Trucks are able to hook onto the system at speeds up to 56mph, making this a pretty clean way to ship cargo.
Spy shots of the BMW 4-Series Gran Coupe have leaked and—damn, does it look handsome. Engine options will probably remain the same, either the 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder or the 3.0L turbocharged six-cylinder.
The BioLite PizzaDome is compact wood-fired oven that allows campers to enjoy a beautiful pizza while overlooking the vast ridgeline of, for example, the White Mountains instead of the grease-stained walls of a pizza joint.
Want a cheap way to strengthen your core while exercising at home? Consider a pair of SKLZ Slidez by Rogue Fitness. These slippery pads allow you to do pikes and other core-intensive exercises while watching your favorite Netflix show.
Today’s beer pick takes us to Kelsen Brewing Company in Derry, New Hampshire. Started by two buds in 2010, this New Hampshire brewery may have been founded on the love of beer, but their ratings are no joke. If you find yourself wandering NH, I recommend you pick up a 6.7 IPA.
The Fourth of July is coming up so please keep you patriotism on point. Collared Greens clothing has dedicated a whole portion of their website to USA-oriented clothing and gear.
- RELATEDFormula E to Pit Its Drivers Against Gamers for a $1 Million PrizeThe two groups will battle it out at CES in Las Vegas next January.READ NOW
- RELATEDDoes This Video Mean the New Porsche Panamera Set a Nurburgring Record?A tantalizing hint the new sports sedan may be as fast as we hoped.READ NOW
- RELATED2016 Mazda CX-9 Quick ReviewJinba Ittai chuckwagon.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 2017 Bentley Mulsanne First DriveIn a world where speed is cheap and easy, the Mulsanne experience is one of the last true unicorns.READ NOW
- RELATEDQuadriplegic Racer Sam Schmidt to Conquer Pikes Peak in Modified Corvette Z06It's the same car Schmidt used to hit 156 mph at this year's Indy 500.READ NOW