BLADE Helicopters is Uber for Super-Rich People and Mark Higgins Dominates the Isle of Man TT: The Evening Rush
Plus, a bluetooth-enabled padlock and tasty suds from Coast Brewing Company.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Spy shots of the 2018 Ford Fiesta have leaked, revealing some moderate cosmetic changes. With new headlights, body lines and grille, the Fiesta is coming into its own—although, Fiesta sales haven’t been great this spring.
VLF Automotive is finally selling the V-8 powered Karmas (now Destinos). Powered by the same supercharged V-8 found in the C6 Corvette ZR1, the beastly car cranks out 638 horsepower and 604 pound-feet of torque. Expect to pay $229,000 for the privilege of purchasing one.
Congratulations to Mark Higgins for absolutely dominating his own Isle of Man TT record. Using a 600-horsepower Subaru WRX, Higgins blasted through 37.7 miles in a mind-blowing 17 minutes and 35 seconds.
Want a padlock that opens via Bluetooth? Master Lock just released the 4400D Indoor Bluetooth Smart Padlock, which will conveniently cut down on the size of your key ring.
If you are looking to skip the LIE traffic on your way to the Hamptons, hope on a helicopter. BLADE is a NY-based helicopter company allows clients to circumvent traffic and cruise to the beach for as “low” as $495 a person.
Today’s beer pick takes us to Coast Brewing Company in North Charleston, South Carolina. Founded in 2007, Coast Brewing Company was all about using local ingredients and minimizing environmental impact. If you are in the North Charleston area, we recommend you pick up Hop Art IPA.
If you need to “tighten up” for some summer festivities, try a Fitbit Aria WiFi Smart Scale for 15% off on Steep & Cheap. Capable of sending data straight to your Fitbit, this scale is the perfect way to track your “gainz.”
- RELATEDWatch Special Ops Forces Full-On Assault Downtown TampaSOCOM's local show-and-tell is pretty damn awesome.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Mutilated Oldsmobile Half-Car Is the Scariest Thing in CanadaAnd this is the country that gave us Justin Bieber.READ NOW
- RELATEDA Man In the UAE Paid Almost $5 Million For a License PlateSome people just really want to be Number One.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Is What the New Porsche Panamera's Rear End Looks LikeSports sedan set to make its debut later this month.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch This Airbus Jumbo Jet Sink Into the Aegean Sea On PurposeNot a tragedy, but an enticement: Turkey is creating an artificial reef to draw tourists.READ NOW