The Chevy Silverado Now Has Magnetic Ride Control and The Z/28 Takes a Digger: The Evening Rush
Plus, check out this new GoPro stabilizer and Creature Comforts Brewing Company
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Porsche has given us a glimpse at next year’s Porsche 911 RSR. Porsche hopes the RSR will dominate in next year’s endurance race and although we don’t have any performance figures yet, we assume Porsche will want to improve on the already impressive 464-hp flat-six.
Chevrolet has come out with yet another package for the Silverado and this one is called the High Desert. With obvious styling cues from the Chevy Avalanche, this luxury pickup has magnetic ride control (yes, a pickup with magnetic ride control).
Sad news from the Nürburgring as a Camaro Z/28 test mule got up close and personal with a guardrail yesterday afternoon. After watching the video several times, it looks like the wheels locked up, and when the driver tried to correct he lost control and kissed the guardrail. Passionately.
If you have nearly three grand to blow and a deep love for the sea, you might want to check out the Seadrone Explorer. This remote controlled underwater drone allows users to capture all the deep blue sea has to offer.
Now everyone can make cinematic quality videos thanks to the Stabylizer, a compact, two-axis stabilizer that attaches to your GoPro for easy use and awesome results.
Today’s beer pick takes us to Creature Comforts Brewing Company in Athens, Georgia. With curiousity at the inspiration for their brewing process, Creature Comforts has proven that taking risks can pay off. Last week we took hold of some Tropicália IPA and were suprised by the balanced blend of hops and citrus flavors. If you're able to get your hands on any Creature Comforts cans, we recommend you do so right now.
Believe it or not, Lululemon is not just for girls. In fact, they make some pretty awesome menswear as well. If you are in the market for a solid pair of athletic pants, you should take a look at Lululemon’s Surge Pant.
- RELATEDThe 10 Most Influential Gearheads Who Happen To Be CelebritiesIt's not all Top Gear all the time.READ NOW
- RELATEDYou Can Now Tour the Ferrari Museum on Google MapsSkip the trip to Italy. Make yourself an espresso and take a virtual walk-through instead.READ NOW
- RELATEDMarines To Turn Super Hercules, Osprey Fleets Into Missile Slinging Electronic Warfare PlatformsEvery Marine a Rifleman, every Marine aircraft a strike platform?READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Most Memorable Indy 500 Ever, #8: 1982's Insane FinishAs the 100th running of the Indianapolis 500 approaches, a countdown of the best races. Here’s 1982, a wild start and an even wilder finish.READ NOW
- RELATEDBuy This 1991 Mercedes-Benz 190E Evo II For $279,000Barely-legal European race terror hits eBay.READ NOW