This Armored and Stretched Rolls-Royce Cullinan Limousine Costs a Cool $2 Million
German luxury tuner Klassen has created the European equivalent of President Trump's Cadillac 'Beast.'
The German tuning company Klassen has taken a standard Rolls-Royce Cullinan and stretched it to limousine lengths while also covering it in military-grade body armor. On top of that, it costs approximately $2 million—about $1.7 million more than the luxo-barge's original asking price.
In the vehicle's listing, Klassen explains that armored limos don't get much tougher than this, saying that its Cullinans "are armored to the highest levels of ballistic protection."
To give the Rolls-Royce a bit more luxury, as if it needed any help, Klassen has equipped the Cullinan with intuitive technology. An iMac multimedia center can be found in the limo's cabin as well as a Bang & Olufsen sound system, complimenting the environment that also features privacy-minded partition walls and eloquent ambient LED lighting. Each of these features can be controlled by the user's iPhone, making the process even more convenient.
The drivetrain remains stock with a 6.75-liter, twin-turbo V-12 making 563 horsepower and 627 pound-feet of torque. Klassen didn't say how much extra weight the Cullinan gained, but it already starts at a hefty 5,800 pounds, so expect at least another ton between the stretched wheelbase, extra thick windows, and armor plating.
Klassen stated in the listing that it will take six months to produce one of its unique Cullinans after being ordered to specification. In the meantime, and if you can't wait, Klassen has other vehicles for sale on its website in addition to the newly released double-R including several stretched and armored Range Rover models.
If you don't need the ballistic protection and have some high-class cargo to haul, Klassen also builds and sells custom luxury Mercedes Sprinter vans.
- RELATEDArmormax Is Building Bulletproof AWD Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Police CarsYou do not want to see one of these in your rearview mirror.READ NOW
- RELATEDOh Look, It's a $1.2 Million, Bulletproof Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG Stretch LimoInkas takes the already-ludicrous G63, renders it even crazier with machine gun-caliber armor and a stretched wheelbase.READ NOW
- RELATEDBrand New 'Beast' Presidential Limousine Emerges During Trump's Visit To NYCThe new Beast has finally arrived and its first mission is to move the President around New York for the U.N. General Assembly.READ NOW
- RELATEDPutin Arrives At Fourth Inauguration In New Russian-Made Armored LimousineThe heavily customized design represents the first time in decades that Russia's president has traveled in a domestically-produced vehicle.READ NOW
- RELATEDBuy Larry Ellison's Apocalypse-Ready Mercedes-AMG G63Live the life of a warlord in this fully-armored G63 capable of withstanding the blast of 4 pounds of C4.READ NOW