Ford’s New Raptor Is Packing A Punch And Porsche Is Flirting With A Panamera Wagon: The Evening Rush
Plus, Airstream has the perfect trailer and Singlecut Beersmiths has all your Spring brews
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
A quick video of the all-new Ford F-150 Raptor has been released and the V-6, aluminum frame beast can clearly withstand the harsh desert conditions Ford tossed at it. This might be hard for me to say, but I think I am in love with a V-6 pickup.
Chevy’s pricing guide indicates that the 2017 Camaro sees a little price hike compared to last year. Expect to see about a $605 increase on each trim level. Will that stop anyone from buying the beautiful muscle car? Probably not.
Porsche has stated that they will be adding a wagon variant of the Panamera to their lineup very soon. The wagon is said to be inspired by the Sport Turismo concept car. Although information is currently limited, we will be sure to keep you up to date.
Small isn’t necessarily a bad thing when talking about camping trailers, especially when the name Airstream is on the back. For decades, Airstream has made classically beautiful trailers for Americans to enjoy the great outdoors with. If you are an SUV/Truck owner, we definitely recommend you check out the compact Sport Trailer. At minimum length, the trailer is 16’4”, but it still can comfortably sleep four.
Have you ever been at a campsite and said, “I really wish my lantern changed color, charged my phone, and played music!” If the answer is yes, then you are in luck, the Brunton Lightwave Lantern does all of those things for you via an iPhone app. Man has camping lost its rugged features.
Today’s beer pick takes us to Singlecut Beersmiths in Queens, New York. Competing with plenty of other amazing breweries in the five boroughs, Singlecut has done a fantastic job of finding a unique taste among a flurry of breweries. We recommend trying Billy Full Stock Double IPA.
- RELATEDWe Tracked the Fastest SUV in the WorldThe 600-HP Bentley Bentayga comes alive at Lime Rock Park.READ NOW
- RELATEDOur Favorite BMWs From the Past 100 YearsOn the occasion of BMW's global centennial, we look back at the BMW models that made us go all fizzy inside.READ NOW
- RELATEDTupac's Badass Modified Hummer Is Headed to AuctionRapper bought the truck less than a month before his death.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Talladega Stunt Show, Brought To You By NASCARThe twice-annual race offers thrills, spills, death-defying (so far) crashes. What more could be want? Oh, racing, maybe.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 2017 Bentley Mulsanne First Edition Interior Uses 350-Year-Old WoodWhen the tree that provided the wood sprouted, Louis XIV was in a robe, eating suckling pig.READ NOW