The Evening Rush for March 14, 2016
Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Spy shots of the Mercedes-AMG E63 have surfaced and we're appropriately excited. We'll likely see a 4.0L twin-turbocharged V-8 producing around 600 hp under the hood. Yes, that means you can shuttle yourself, several passengers, and a whole lot of luggage at ludicrous speeds.
The new Range Rover Sport SVR is going to be an absolute monster. Although the old SVR had 550hp, Jaguar Land Rover felt that wasn’t enough and decided to boost the SUV another 25 hp up to 575 hp.
Maserati is recalling 28k sedans for risks of sudden acceleration due to a floor mat issue. Although no injuries have occurred, Maserati is playing it safe. Slow clap.
Time to bring your garage to the next level with the Haiku Garage Series Light. This ultra-powerful, 13,000-lumen ceiling light is the perfect way to transform your garage into an awesome showcase for all your automotive possessions. With motion sensors and a 10x15 foot coverage area, the Garage Series will ensure you're never left in the dark again.
Swing for the fences with the new smart bat collaboration between Old Hickory and Zepp. The bat uses interior sensors to help athletes (and maybe you…maybe) improve swing mechanics and crush homers.
Today’s beer pick takes us to Bottle Logic Brewing in Anaheim, California. This rather small brewery does not shy away from leaving the comfort-zone of your standard IPA. With everything from high-gravity DIPAs to milk stouts, you're bound to find something solid. Unfortunately, their distribution is limited, so you may have to make the trip to California in order to get some. Just make sure to pick us up a few while you're there.
Get a retro and comfortable look with SeaVees new 08/63 Hermosa Beach Plimsoll. Celebrating the first skateboard contest held in August of 1963, these linen sneakers pack a retro sense of laid-back cool.
- RELATEDThe Evening Rush for March 11, 2016Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Evening Rush for March 10, 2016Your nightly cull of automotive, gear and lifestyle news, all in one place.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Weird, Wild Saga of Gizmondo, Part 1The fiery crash of a Ferrari Enzo exposes a billion-dollar scam.READ NOW
- RELATEDJay Leno Gets This Naturally-Aspirated Datsun 240Z RoaringSpoiler alert: it sounds incredible.READ NOW
- RELATEDBuild Your Dream 911 With the Online Porsche 911 R ConfiguratorA dead simple way to burn a whole afternoon.READ NOW