Drive Wire for October 4, 2016: Fisker Plans to Reveal New Electric Car Next Year
New model will be the “spiritual successor” to the Fisker Karma, bossman says.
Today on Drive Wire, The Drive discusses the news that Henrik Fisker says his new car company will reveal its upcoming electric vehicle in 2017. The designer-turned-carmaker's former venture, Fisker Automotive, helped pioneer the modern era of luxury EVs with the Fisker Karma almost a decade, but that sultry sedan was ultimately waylaid by problems. When will we see more of Fisker's newest electric vehicle? Check out the link to find out.
- RELATEDDrive Wire for October 3, 2016: Dutch Company Turns Tesla Model S Into a HearseThere's no reason your final ride can't be eco-friendly.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for October 3, 2016: Delphi Wants to Bring Self-Driving Taxis to More CitiesAn expansion of the test in Singapore planned for next year.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 29, 2016: Volkswagen Reveals Its 300-Plus-Mile Electric Car at Paris Motor ShowThe VW I.D. should hit production by 2020.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 28, 2016: Uber Offering Unlimited Rides in New York CityA flat fee grants users a subscription to the new “Uber Plus” program—but there's a catch.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 28, 2016: Fiat Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne Unexpectedly Skipping Paris Motor ShowThe FCA head honcho had been planning on making an appearance.READ NOW