Drive Wire for October 3, 2016: Delphi Wants to Bring Self-Driving Taxis to More Cities
An expansion of the test in Singapore planned for next year.
Today on Drive Wire, The Drive discusses the news that automotive supplier Delphi is looking to expand its self-driving taxi program. The company is planning on kicking off its autonomous cab test in Singapore next year, but Delphi's CEO now says it wants to expand to other municipalities in the near future. What other cities could be on the list, and when will we know which have been chosen? Check out the video to find out more.
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 30, 2016: Uber Wants to Partner With Retailers for Easier Shopping TripsBut you'll have to be willing to watch ads on your phone during the ride.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 29, 2016: Volkswagen Reveals Its 300-Plus-Mile Electric Car at Paris Motor ShowThe VW I.D. should hit production by 2020.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 28, 2016: Uber Offering Unlimited Rides in New York CityA flat fee grants users a subscription to the new “Uber Plus” program—but there's a catch.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 28, 2016: Fiat Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne Unexpectedly Skipping Paris Motor ShowThe FCA head honcho had been planning on making an appearance.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for September 27th, 2016: Jeep Reveals New 2017 CompassA new compact SUV to replace a pair of outdated ones.READ NOW