Drive Wire for July 5, 2016: Everything We Know About Chris Evans’ Sexual Assault Scandal
It's been a very bad week for the former Top Gear presenter.
On today's Drive Wire, The Drive dives into the maelstrom of issues currently swirling around former Top Gear presenter Chris Evans. From his hushed meeting with BBC brass about his poor performance at the end of last week to his stepping down at the end of the rockiest season of the iconic motoring show, things weren't great. Then came word that a thirty-plus year old sexual assault case involving Evans would be reopened. For more, watch the video above then check out the full story by our Entertainment Editor Sean Evans.
- RELATEDWeekly Wire for July 1, 2016: VW Diesel Payout, the New Porsche Panamera, and Austin's Uber/Drinking ProblemA tough week in Wolfsburg turned out pretty darn well for certain VW diesel owners.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for June 30, 2016: Scientists Turn Pig Manure into AsphaltOrganic matter-based roads would be cheaper and cleaner than conventionally-surfaced ones.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for June 29, 2016: The Mill Blackbird Can Become Any Car in the WorldFully adjustable rig car is poised to shake up how Hollywood uses CGI vehicles.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for June 28, 2016: Volkswagen Announces $14.7B Dieselgate SettlementAffected customers are about to get paid.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for June 27, 2016: Top Gear USA Is DeadHost Rutledge Wood announces tomorrow's episode will be the show's last.READ NOW