Drive Wire: Watch A Rugby Team Match Power With an F1 Car
Today’s ridiculous video is from the high octane, big muscle athletes of Red Bull. Watch as F1 driver Daniel Ricciardo faces off against the Bath Rugby team in a tire-smoking scrum for the ages, 8 men versus 1000 horsepower. I guess we’ve solved an age old question of who is more powerful, a rugby squad or an F1 car.
- RELATED5 Things We’d Do With This Ferrari F1 Engine at Sotheby’sSotheby’s has a legit Schumacher Era V-10 straight from the Scuderia. It could be put to service in a number of interesting—and terrifying—ways.READ NOW
- RELATEDFerrari Drops Audio of the F12 TDF Lapping FioranoAural fixation and petroleum obliteration.READ NOW
- RELATEDFormer F1 Driver Joins the Sex Toy IndustryThe toys are wireless and interactive and vaguely dystopian.READ NOW
- RELATEDMario Andretti Feels Damn Good About F1. Here’s WhyThe all-time great dishes on America’s new role in motorsport’s biggest series.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Ferrari's War of Words With Red Bull's F1 TeamF1 drama never ends.READ NOW