Drive Wire: Volkswagen Golf Might Get A Facelift
There are rumors that the beloved Volkswagen Golf will be undergoing a facelift for the Geneva Auto Show. Seems like just last year the Mark 7 debuted. Look for visual tweaks, LED headlights across the range. And best of all, a 420-horsepower high performance version knowns as the Golf R 420 might be sold in the US in the coming years. It’s too early to tell if this will become a competitor to the Ford Focus ST, but we look forward to the return of a high powered hatchback.
- RELATEDDieselgate: Volkswagen, Electrified?Carmaker vows to plug in. Harder, this time.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: VW's Diesel Debate ContinuesREAD NOW
- RELATEDIs Now a Good Time to Buy a VW TDI?And conversely, is it a good time to sell? A trip down the Craigslist rabbit hole.READ NOW
- RELATEDVolkswagen Using 3D Smartglasses To Build New GolfFrom windshields to driveshafts, VW’s Wolfsburg plant is going totally Buck Rogers.READ NOW
- RELATEDYou Should Totally Buy a Volkswagen Golf R Right NowOpportunism at its fastest.READ NOW