Drive Wire: When Weather Gives You A Blizzard, Go Snowboarding In The City
In today’s ridiculous video, we watch Casey Neistat barrel through the snowy streets of New York City in a winter wonderland adventure we’ve always dreamed about. East Coasters, by all means be safe in the blizzard, and if at all possible, try and have this much fun without getting hit by a car.
- RELATED10 Cheap Ways to Winterize Your CarSnow’s here, and a battle looms. Be ready.READ NOW
- RELATED12 Military Vehicles That Will Knock Winter On Its AssIn the hot zone, and beating the crap out of the cold.READ NOW
- RELATEDYou Think New York’s Record Warm Winter Is Creepy? Try This.A look at the Big Apple’s present—and an apparent Californian future.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Southern Gentleman’s Guide to Winter DrivingSome helpful tips from a Northern Gentleman.READ NOW
- RELATEDBangor Police’s Winter Storm Jonas Facebook Post Goes ViralTough love from “grumpy Mainers.”READ NOW