Drive Wire: The Ski-Doo Renegade XRS Snowmobile Is Perfect For Ripping Around Mountains
Turning to what’s fun right now in gear – it’s winter so we’re thinking about snowmobiles. And the one we can’t stop thinking about is the Ski-Doo Renegade XRS. It features the Ski-Doo race chassis plus a little wider and longer stance for real-world friendliness and a big compliant suspension so you can rip around the mountains all day long.
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Frederik Sørlie's Flawless Snow DriftsREAD NOW
- RELATEDChristmas PSA: Go Play in the SnowIf you’re one of the few Americans lucky enough to be enjoying a White Christmas, enjoy it.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Introducing the Sport of Snow BikingREAD NOW
- RELATEDEngines and Snow Are Made for Each OtherThe oddball contraptions that make winter worth it.READ NOW
- RELATEDPlease, Look at Quintessential Bond Girl Ursula Andress Playing in the SnowOn the eve of Spectre, a look back at a distant moment in Bond lore.READ NOW